• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cooling system

Hi guys. I have had a CTR for around 3 weeks. All seems to be running fine and performance seems on point. I have noticed though that the engine cooling system/fan kick in pretty quick and is on quite often. Just wanted to check if this is normal and pretty standard? Cheers in advance for any advice.

Does the car run hot on the gage ??? To be honest do even hear my fan but that might just be me, the wife keeps telling me I'm deaf

McSherryMan

No. The gage sits just under halfway. There doesn't seem to be any smell or anything. All seems to be ok if I am honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yer that's the same as mine, just one idea. Did the owner before you modify it in any way as you can get a low temperature thing God can't remember the name. Just means the radiator kicks in earlier than standard to keep everything nice and cool.

McSherryMan

I am honestly not to sure. As far as I am aware it's completely standard. It's the 1st high performance car I have owned so it's the world of unknown to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's not over heating them just enjoy it. I will take mine out later and try to pay attention to the fan and report back

McSherryMan

Back