• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cool's Cosmic Premier

So abit of background of my cars, my first taste of VTEC was my old GT FN2 which I sold in fear of the imminent depreciation with the new Type R coming this year! Really was a great car too... apart from the rattles!
C6dyrT9l.jpg

Next came my Audi A3 1.8 TFSI Black Edition, which as a car was great! Great engine and full of toys including a factory BOSE sound system, but it was always felt lacking in something...
NVgP8UPl.jpg

VTEC!!
NdW497Pl.jpg

frU67gGl.jpg

e0kfpeUl.jpg

This came up and I knew it was the one so I promptly sold the Audi. 55 Plate completely standard Premier with only 55k miles and a FHSH! absolutely mint 8)

Now that I have had both the FN2 and EP3, I have made some conclusions. The FN2 is a great all rounder with all the creature comforts but the EP3 is just such a better drivers car, the weight difference really makes a difference as you can feel the EP3 just wants to go. Both cars are great in their own respects though!

Just a quick update of my new Enkei SC37 alloys :)

Before:
BtNzEjkl.jpg

After:
KYFtZTQl.jpg

Over the moon with them, think they suit the car pretty well! Haven't seen another civic with them yet either which is a bonus :)

thanks :) I didnt expect it to turn out as good as it did! actually bought these alloys 6 months before I even got the car! haha

anyways finally got some spare time so here is a small update of a few things I tided up on the car:
- New Battery Tie
Before:
fht6NkLl.jpg

After:
XBih4qWl.jpg

- New Mats (really smartens up the interior!)
GSFzJGGl.jpg

- Got rid of the dull cloudy headlight effect due to old age with some 3M Headlight Restoration Kit. Highly recommend this product!
Before:
peNud0ol.jpg

After:
HjXjewnl.jpg

The photo of the headlights don't really do it much justice, they basically look brand new again in real life!

Your EP3 looks great Akingcool - wheels really suits the look ! How easy is it to restore the headlights ?
Mine seems to have some film pealing off on the inside, not sure if the 3M will fix it.....
I own a cosmic EP3 2004 , which I've had for about 4 years 74k on clock and full black leather suite.

thanks guys :) took around 1.5 hrs per headlight but it was worth it! might take less time if you aren't such a perfectionist! :lol: It was pretty easy to do but to answer your question EP3DK it will not restore the inside of your headlight and its basically a kit to allow you to sand back and polish the headlight units.

Here are a few more things I got around to sorting on my car ;)

Bought these from Rigsby01 from over the CTRO forum, Before:
QDMP9D5l.jpg

After:
JIEiWhWl.jpg

Also cleaned up my exhaust tips, Wirewool + Autosol does wonders:
mU5ZSaol.jpg

Cleans up nicely for a 10 year old car!

Clean example there! Mines a similar age and mileage! Also need to deal with my headlights! haha!

Back