• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Corbeau club sport fitting

I have bought a Corbeau fixed back seat and it comes with rails. I haven't been able to find out if it fits directly into an ep3 yet or if any additional mounts or a plate will be required.

This must have been done before but can't seem to find much when searching. Anyone got any info for me?

Cheers,
Mark

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I got a pair of Club Sports for mine and couldn't see an easy way of fitting them with the rails provided so bought some Buddy Club rails.

I've just ordered a buddy club rail, thanks for the heads up.

How are the seats, okay for the road? It's not a daily but I use it once or twice a week. Any chance of a picture of them fitted? Cheers.

I've just ordered a buddy club rail, thanks for the heads up.

How are the seats, okay for the road? It's not a daily but I use it once or twice a week. Any chance of a picture of them fitted? Cheers.

I found them fine for occasional road use. There are better seats out there but in terms of value for money they’re hard to beat.

I’ll see if I’ve got a fitted photo kicking about.

I found them fine for occasional road use. There are better seats out there but in terms of value for money they’re hard to beat.

I’ll see if I’ve got a fitted photo kicking about.
I'm thinking worst case I'll swap them in and out for track days, hopefully I'll be able to live with them though.

Yeah some pics would be great, just because I'm impatient and can't wait to get them fitted!

Back