• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Correct tyre pressures?

MZG

Can someone remind me of the correct pressures for the front and rear tyres?

My driver's-side rear panel was replaced after a recent accident, and only just noticed the new one doesn't have that sticker!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :twisted:

Thanks guys, thought it was 32F 30R, but thought I had better check!

If you open the drivers door and look on the inside by the door catch it tells you

Carl

N77 said:
If you open the drivers door and look on the inside by the door catch it tells you

Carl

MZG said:
My driver's-side rear panel was replaced after a recent accident, and only just noticed the new one doesn't have that sticker!

:wink:

Neily03 said:
N77 said:

Carl

MZG said:

Ok I should of read the thread but they didn't take your handbook did they :p

I would of thought they should replace that though ?

Carl

N77 said:
Neily03 said:
N77 said:

Carl

MZG said:

Ok I should of read the thread but they didn't take your handbook did they :p

I would of thought they should replace that though ?

Carl

They should have replaced it, they did on mine when it had a new rear quarter. 8)

Wasn't Honda who replaced it - insurance company would only give me a courtesy car if I used their choice of repair company.

I did check the handbook, but it says to look at the sticker on the door panel! Maybe there is a lookup table buried in the appendix, but the main text refers you to the sticker.

MZG said:
Wasn't Honda who replaced it - insurance company would only give me a courtesy car if I used their choice of repair company.

Same with mine, but i used Honda anyway, they gave me a courtesy car and i got to keep my warrenty. 8)

How about tyre pressures for winter conditions?

Lowering tyre pressure slightly in winter will benefit the car in having better road grip.

Can anyone advise on this

stinkypooh said:

Lowering tyre pressure slightly in winter will benefit the car in having better road grip.

It would increase the grip but it would also increase tyre temperature and the risk of a blow out. I normally run 32F 30R in winter and 34F 32R in summer. 8)

Neily03 said:
stinkypooh said:

It would increase the grip but it would also increase tyre temperature and the risk of a blow out. I normally run 32F 30R in winter and 34F 32R in summer. 8)

Cheers for the advice! :D :D

Back