• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

cosmic 232bhp

Hi, I have been on this forum for a while and I haven't really had time too get much on this site. I have had the civic from about January, its a 2004 bought it in england and imported it to northern Ireland have done a few personal touches to it. went to a rolling road day and was over the moon with the mods.

THE LIST;

K&n typhoon
Hks hi power 409
BC Coilovers
Beaks lower strut bar

waiting on jdm anti roll bar and camber arms coming this week then FRS!

Cam cover paint in purple and carbon dip spark plug cover and intake manifold cover,
just got my centre console and around my dials carbon dip as well.
honda civic type r aluminium kick plates
hid kit
alloys refurbed in just a slightly darker colour

next mods will hopefully be;

rbc manifold
kpro
skunk 2 gear knob (small detail)
dc sports manifold
maybe rota grids in bronze :)

Attachments

• handle.jpg
    handle.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0295.jpg
    DSC_0295.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 68
  • dials.jpg
    dials.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 69
  • console.jpg
    console.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 74
  • type r pic.jpg
    type r pic.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 91
  • bay.jpg
    bay.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 66
  • old.jpg
    old.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 903550_583502905001984_973468653_o.jpg
    903550_583502905001984_973468653_o.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 70
  • type r 2.jpg
    type r 2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 67
car looks smart, been touring with the idea of carbon dipping my trims looks good in your car the engine covers a nice touch.

car looks smart, been touring with the idea of carbon dipping my trims looks good in your car the engine covers a nice touch.

thanks lad i have only got it done there and i think it looks the dangles lol the most annoying this it driving about with no radio *** the sound of vtec never gets old lol

update from the last time I looked at this post well afew Mods :p

got the jdm antiroll bar in with camber arms and just got myself a xbrace from JDMGRAM just waiting on it getting painted.

I have a japspeed de-cat manifold on it and the change that it made was night and day!

ploy bushed engine mounts and gearbox mount wasnt liking them at the start *** they loosen up and doesnt vibrate as much.

hopefully getting myself a kpro as soon as possible with injectors, rbc manifold and maybe different cams as this is a daily driver i wouldnt go anything to nuts lol :)

Nice car mate. Very similar to mine same colour, same colour cam cover and all the carbon dipped interior trim aswell. Even got the same tow bar, haha. I think the purple and grey go really well together. I've got purple radiator hoses to fit at some point but haven't got around to it yet. If you get the rbc manifold, remap and decat manifold you won't be disappointed. I had a fairly standard ep3 a couple of years ago and the one I have now is so much quicker and the difference is really surprising.

thanks lad you have to admit the best colour is grey :) and the purple it is a must i was going to do my calipers purple *** might over load it with purple lol where you get the hoses from? yeah i can't wait to get it all sorted for the summer would like a set of rota subzeros or grid drifts like smokehoes ep3 its the dawgs dangles :)

Yeah I have to admit the grey and purple colour scheme goes really well. I can't remember where I got the hoses from as I bought them a while ago but never got around to fitting them yet. I might get rid of them though as I've seen different hoses I quite fancy now. I'm looking to get a set of rota grid drifts for mine. As much as I like the work split rims I currently have I fancy a change.

Back