• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic caliper colour?

I received my refurbed calipers on friday and will need to paint them before i fit them to the car (EP3). I painted the one's i have on at the moment with red hammerite a couple of years ago and they looked ok but as i have to paint the new one's i am looking at a different colour this time.

I was pretty happy with the Hammerite used before and has lasted not too bad so will be using this again but would like some opinions on the colour change.

Car in question is a Cosmic coloured EP3.

i have a cosmic type r, iv got red and am well happy stand out and go with the badges on the skirts. im planning to get the type r decals they only ten quid then heat proof laquer on top. ill take a picture and show you

I've got a cosmic and did mine in red caliper paint from halfords, IMO I think that is the best colour for CG as they blend well with the badges like biff mentioned, I think the reason I like it so much is even when the car is filthy they still look clean lol

Mine were red on my old Cosmic.

6ef5_3.jpg

Back