• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic EP3 - Summer (at last) photo's!

Went out this afternoon with a friend that got a new camera that he wanted to try out so I thought it would be a good opportunity to get a thread up in the 'members cars' bit!

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

P2200448-1-1.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

Different season:

P2270536.jpg

Running 254.6bhp 179.9ftlb of torque!

SPEC LIST:

Engine:
  • Hondata kpro ecu and remap
  • JDM Civic Cam's
  • Excedy stage 1 clutch
  • AEM cold air intake
  • RBC inlet manifold with hondata thermal gasket
  • Full DC sports exhaust (inc header)
  • Buddy club short shifter with buddy club gear knob
  • Full set of engine mount inserts, gearbox mount inserts
Suspension / other:
  • Fast road set-up at TDI north
  • Black Evo 8 wheels wrapped Toyo Proxie TR1's (good tread all round)
  • Eibach 30mm springs all round with d2 rear camber adjusters
  • Ally rear tie bar
  • Ally battery tie bar
  • New genuine front badge
  • Mugen battery voltage stabiliser
  • Wind deflectors
  • 8000k hids, ice sidelights, Led rear number plate bulbs
  • Aero flat wiper blades
  • Honda jazz washer jets
  • Callipers painted last weekend with new pads
Don't really have any plans for the car, maybe get the rears tinted and rocker cover freshened up.

Thanks for looking
Oli

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember that place Ollie, I think I've already seen this place as background in a different photo.

I could remember a Milano Red EP3 using that place as a background.

Looking good mate.

Will have to arrange a meet again soon. I know 4Kas is itching for a meet !!!!!!!!!!!

Looking good mate.

Will have to arrange a meet again soon. I know 4Kas is itching for a meet !!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I'm cool for a meet, dave said he'll show up with us if you guys don't mind him bringing his Skyline. :smt047

Nice car mate, impressed.. Love to hear it on the road, thats good power and a nice flat torque curve and its all motor... LOVE IT :)

Car looks nice mate I'm very tempted to get some EVO Enkei's myself for my cosmic as they do look nice, any problems with fitting/rubbing etc?

Car looks nice mate I'm very tempted to get some EVO Enkei's myself for my cosmic as they do look nice, any problems with fitting/rubbing etc?

Would recommend them to anyone! Mines on 30mm eibach springs and never had any rubbing issues atall.. They are a bit wider than the standard wheels which makes them perfectly in line with the arches which looks great

Would recommend them to anyone! Mines on 30mm eibach springs and never had any rubbing issues atall.. They are a bit wider than the standard wheels which makes them perfectly in line with the arches which looks great

Can sort of see how they line up with the arches in the 3rd from last pic

Back