• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic EP3

Just bought my first EP3 few weeks ago and really enjoying it, my mates got one so knew what to look out for... ended up having to walk away from one after driving 3 hours to Sheffield then this one popped up on gumtree at a responsible price with good history (guy owned it since 2013) based in Liverpool.

Spec / Current mods
112k with part service history loads of receipts (just had new exedy clutch fitted)
K&N typhoon
Tegiwa Catback
Yellow Speed Racing Dynamic Pro Sport Coilovers
DME Rear Camber Arms
Defi Oil & Water gauges
Team Heko Wind Deflectors
Clean interior

Current Pic

When I got her last month

Decided to buy some Eibach Pro 30mm lowering springs from Demon tweeks

Will get some pictures once it settles down, also bought some new plates to freshen the car up (new uk front and 12x6 for the rear)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Did you fit the springs on their own? It's recommended to fit Rear Camber Arms & Adjustable Camber Bolts at the same time then get it booked in for a FRSU shortly after.

Welcome! Did you fit the springs on their own? It's recommended to fit Rear Camber Arms & Adjustable Camber Bolts at the same time then get it booked in for a FRSU shortly after.

Thanks, yeah I did I've only fitted the front ones will be fitting the rears soon then thrown some pictures up. I have been told I dont have to worry about camber bolts... can you recommend where I can get some?

I will be getting a FRSU done soon, getting Kuhmos (mid range) all round tomorrow so ill need to get one soon

Decided I wasn't too happy with the lowering springs so I bought a pair of Buddyclub N+ coilovers

Think the car sits a lot better now with them, going to get a FRSU soon and new tyres on while I get wheels refurbished

Looking to do the Jdm plate swap on my cosmic. What were the dimensions of the plate if you don't mind me asking. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why didn't you like the lowering springs mate? And are you selling them?

Why didn't you like the lowering springs mate? And are you selling them?

It wasn't much of a drop for me, they were advertised as 30mm but so was my friends (he had the red ones, the Eibach Sport) something along those lines. Then seen someone locally selling a pair so made him an offer :)

Drop me a PM, the springs are like new!

Wasnt happy with the ride quality from the buddyclubs so I bought Yellow Speed Racing Coilovers from Tegiwa. Arrived pretty fast then I got them on today :)

Also bought a service kit and polybush gearbox mount

After letting the new coilovers settle in, here is the current ride height

Also been talking to my mate up in Edinburgh, ended up persuading him to sell me his Rota Torques and went for some mid range Kuhmo Ecsta le sports ;)

Then stopped by a cruise on way home and met my mate Rennie with the 250bhp big spec black EP3 :p

Latest update

- Clay Bar detail
- New Honda front & rear badges
- Meguiars Headlight Restore
- Defi Oil / Water Temp gauges with control module

Managed to get my mate Craig (who is really into his detailing) to clay bar my car in exchange for fixing his laptop ;)

New badges yay :D

vs.... disgusting old cracked badges

New badges on the car (excuse the engine bay.. haven't had time to even start on it yet)

Then we moved onto the headlights using the Meguiars Headlight Restore

Smoothed the headlight down with the wet & dry before applying the polish then using the buff

Outcome....... :D

Then I finally got a mail back from my friend saying he would sell me his defi gauges (more pictures to follow when I have the sensors)

Update - I've purchased a Tegiwa catback system from H-Tune as it was on sale, looking forward to having something that isn't asbo loud but reasonable

More progress on the build so far...

Got my wheels back from the powder coaters and I was stunned by the finish :)

Got them fitted straight away

Then I finished work to come home to this... had to get it fitted ASAP my other exhaust just wasnt doing it :p

Old vs New

So yesterday I went a road trip down to Carlisle, met some sound guys who I swapped my Rota Torques for a set of Premier Recaros, also ended up buying a Premier MOMO wheel aswell

I gave them a quick clean then got them in the car, honestly its night and day compared to standard facelift seats, much better than EK9 recaros too

Sorry for lack of updates :(

I put the car near enough back to standard, kept the yellow speed coilovers on it as I got the full asking price when I sold it :)

Had nothing but problems with that tegiwa cat back on clearance but they said it was my cars fault.... :mad: then eventually refunded me!

Finally bought a JDM DC2 so I might start a build thread soon.

Back