• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic Facelift Wheel colour

Anyone changed colour on their cosmic wasn't sure what colour to go for, black is obvious but sometimes i think black can just look tacky, any pics?

Gloss black for me :D

I know it's popular/tacky/common, but with the tints and wind deflectors on my prem hopefully it'll look ace :D

Gloss black for me :D

I know it's popular/tacky/common, but with the tints and wind deflectors on my prem hopefully it'll look ace :D

Definitely agree with this!

Although tinting all 3 windows or all 5! medium smoke back 3 & light smoke front 2?

can you legally put any tints on the front windows on an ep3? I'm not sure how close to the limit they are as standard

photosdx.jpg

can you legally put any tints on the front windows on an ep3? I'm not sure how close to the limit they are as standard

You can't on a premier ep3 as it already has the maximum legal limit of 30 percent out of factory.

I wanted to do the opposite and mix my nhb with cosmic grey, NHB being the colour of my car. Thought about buying a cosmic boot and bonnet, dunno if it will look stupid ***.

I wanted to do the opposite and mix my nhb with cosmic grey, NHB being the colour of my car. Thought about buying a cosmic boot and bonnet, dunno if it will look stupid ***.

Best case would be it looked like a taxi, worst case isn't with thinking about :lol:

Back