• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

cosmic first decent photos

Haven't got round to getting any pictures of the civic so as she was clean me and the girlfriend decided to take some today :)

IMG_0525-1.jpg

IMG_0534-1.jpg

PICT0336-1.jpg

PICT0338-1.jpg

PICT0350-1.jpg

cheers,
Jase

I like how the registration is all smudged apart from on the last picture :)

Cars looks ace, Cosmic is such a great colour.

the last one was always smudged :p still need to get HID's, private plate and a few other little bits but im really happy with how she looks at the moment :D so glad i traded my scooby for it.

the last one was always smudged :p still need to get HID's, private plate and a few other little bits but im really happy with how she looks at the moment :D so glad i traded my scooby for it.

What Scooby did you have? I got an 2003 WRX which has a decat and remap etc. I love it but very different to the Civic Type R. Both are great.

I had 2004 WRX, was running around 260bhp and had around 10k spent on it, i traded it with a member on here called MR ANGRY, i got to admit i love the type R more, cheaper to fuel, insure and i love vtec, also still has some go when you put your foot down :p

update iv'e got these going on Tuesday plus pads and the best thing is they didn't cost me a penny :p

553671_10151123909491587_1812710351_n.jpg

also just bought myself a HKS hi power to replace my current exhaust :)

Next plans are

Tegiwa Tow hook
Eibach's
Mugen carbon fiber replica spoiler
Carbon fiber bonnet

I had 2004 WRX, was running around 260bhp and had around 10k spent on it, i traded it with a member on here called MR ANGRY, i got to admit i love the type R more, cheaper to fuel, insure and i love vtec, also still has some go when you put your foot down :p

So that is what happened to MR ANGRY.

Back