• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

cosmic grey 05 and its mine mine mine :)

hi all

bought this last weekend and loving it more than i though i would !

ive come from mildly tuned subaru and saab plus many many a modified mercedes but had enough of messing around with cars and just wanted something standard but fast without turbos or so low i couldnt get over speed bumps but could still be my daily driver of 30 miles a day
the type R met my needs and ever day since purchase i look forward to getting into it and keep looking for other reasons to drive it and thats a first for me so very happy
although it looks like ive got to change the clutch at some point in the future as its showing signs of wear (fast changes in vtec can be slightly difficult) but grips fine
getting condensation in the front and rear lights too so need to reseal these at some point.

anyway who cares this is what it looks like

20130217_170219.jpg

20130217_170401.jpg

20130217_170234.jpg

was it ever owned by a member before on here ?

i dont mind the wheels it came with but i want the standard look so if anyone ever fancies a swap then give me a shout :) (im in northampton)

20130217_170303.jpg

new wheels to be fitted asap
20130302_140426.jpg

will update as and when

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments. I've seen a few sets of wheels on eBay but they are normally miles away and won't courier or not worth what they are asking. After buying the car I don't have loads of money left at the minute :(
Plus I need to replace the clutch sometime as it's a heavy low pedal and not always a slick change in vtec mode.

Car looks a million times better now chief, nice one. Any more plans or just going to maintain and enjoy?

Back