• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic Grey CTR EP3

Im in the market for one and have had a look at a few now, is it normail for the front bumber to be a slightly different shade from the wing?? As well as the rear bumber??

Seems to be fairly obvious in the flesh and in pictures.

All plastics ordered for the civic come sprayed and all ie your bumbers, sideskirts etc, and yes it being plastic youll always get slight variations in it but nothing to make you stand and go wtf lol If theres a big diff then its had a respray for some reason or other and something to look into. Look for small faint runs on the plastic or the panels, if the colour isnt 100% then neither is the spraying i came across this when looking for mine and walked away.

Im in the market for one and have had a look at a few now, is it normail for the front bumber to be a slightly different shade from the wing?? As well as the rear bumber??

Seems to be fairly obvious in the flesh and in pictures.

All plastics ordered for the civic come sprayed and all ie your bumbers, sideskirts etc, and yes it being plastic youll always get slight variations in it but nothing to make you stand and go wtf lol If theres a big diff then its had a respray for some reason or other and something to look into. Look for small faint runs on the plastic or the panels, if the colour isnt 100% then neither is the spraying i came across this when looking for mine and walked away.

Bumper.

Mine is cosmic grey and there is no colour difference, I'd find a different car mate if your owt like me it will bother you every time you see it.

cheers for the free advert C4doc!! my car is still available!!! some parts are off now. Must stress it has NOT been abused.

Back