• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic Grey EP3

Picked up my EP3 last night,

Couldn't be happier.

typerfronteditblankplat.jpg

front_typeR_blankplate.jpg

well it has a K&N typhoon on it at the moment, It came with the original airbox too so I may fit that for a few hundred miles and see which I prefer.

I kind of like the K&N but want to replace it with a Gruppe M at some point as I test drove another car with one fitted and loved it.

I have looked at tegiwa too. may just get that if it makes no difference to performance.

Tyres will probably last me a few more months so will make it perfect timing to get some Yokohama AD08s for the summer.

a little down the line I plan on a Spoon N1 but that can be done as and when.

just loving the 'new car' buzz at the moment

I recognise that username from another forum. :)

Hello matey, nice EP3 you've got yourself there. Welcome.

Nice car mate :)

I have a Tegiwa Airbox fitted to mine and they are exactly the same as the gruppe M bar the quality of carbon fibre and ofcourse the price tag.
Sounds just as good for a third of the price, I also have a Spoon N1 on mine too which looks and sounds great. Spoon Sports Europe have a sale on at the moment so its worth checking out their website

Nice car mate :)

I have a Tegiwa Airbox fitted to mine and they are exactly the same as the gruppe M bar the quality of carbon fibre and ofcourse the price tag.
Sounds just as good for a third of the price, I also have a Spoon N1 on mine too which looks and sounds great. Spoon Sports Europe have a sale on at the moment so its worth checking out their website

ah cool, cheers for the heads up :)

most likely going to get a tegiwa. im not bothered about the gruppe m branding. as long as the performance is the same.

I would buy a gruppe m if they were sub £450 but I cant justify the kind of money they are asking for it.

especially when the money a gruppe M costs could buy a set of high performance tyres

the N1 is certainly looking tempting...

Special Price: £325.84 :eek:

must resist getting the credit card out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah mate the Tegiwa is a good piece of kit, had mine fitted for 5 months now and love it.

Spoon N1 is pricey at £325 but I paid nearly £400 for mine in November :(
Second hand N1's always come up for sale though so you can get one for around £250 if your lucky

What tyres are you looking to buy? If your going for a full set then its worth get the slightly wider 215/40's or 215/45's

I'm going for a full set of Yoko Prade Spec 2's in March :)

I have spec 2's, they came with the car. They are good, but I've got to say I don't feel at all confident when the weathers even slightly bad.

Even if it's just a tad wet, I can't use VTEC in second gear without spinning about all over the road. Have to use third only really. They come alive in the summer though.

Tegiwa, I had that on for a while and it transforms the car. I had to take it off before I took the car to the garage (warranty might not like it) and it was so boring. Tegiwa causes you to have worse fuel consumption though, because the noise is addictive.

Yeah mate the Tegiwa is a good piece of kit, had mine fitted for 5 months now and love it.
I think I will just get that tbh, not too bothered about the brand and selling the K&N typhoon off it should make up some money back too.

Spoon N1 is pricey at £325 but I paid nearly £400 for mine in November :(
Second hand N1's always come up for sale though so you can get one for around £250 if your lucky

been spotting them on the bay and that. will hold off for the time being I reckon. no point doing it all in a rush :D

What tyres are you looking to buy? If your going for a full set then its worth get the slightly wider 215/40's or 215/45's

going for some AD08s. epic summer grip fun

I'm going for a full set of Yoko Prade Spec 2's in March :)

I had some of them on my fiesta ST. both EP3s that i drove before mine had them fitted too. great tyre in the dry with superb feedback but a little unpredictable in the wet.

Tegiwa, I had that on for a while and it transforms the car. I had to take it off before I took the car to the garage (warranty might not like it) and it was so boring. Tegiwa causes you to have worse fuel consumption though, because the noise is addictive.

I think that's another vote for the tegiwa!

Back