• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic Grey EP3

That's y I don't like high mileage and would prefer low with FSH I think for 4200 I can get a nice 70k miles what u think?

I went and asked them to find me one. They found 4 before i went for this one and they gave me a years warranty and free MOT's for life.

Well your lucky mate here they don't have ep3's for sale. I will probably have to look on ebay.

I bet you will have to up your budget.

If you want a gooden anyway

i have looked at many dogs.
Looked at 8 before i found a gooden when i got my silver pre facelift and i wasnt too fussed about mileage, the one i bought had 104k 02 plate. It was a minter.

This time i had to go better and im keeping it alot longer

Just to update my thread a little, i shall have a Tegiwa intake in a couple weeks, pretty excited about that haha. Im also entering another drag event at Dakota Raceway on the 15th November :)

I bet you will have to up your budget.

If you want a gooden anyway

i have looked at many dogs.
Looked at 8 before i found a gooden when i got my silver pre facelift and i wasnt too fussed about mileage, the one i bought had 104k 02 plate. It was a minter.

This time i had to go better and im keeping it alot longer
Yeah true but I will see because like I said I have seen minters go for 4500.

Quick little update, bought a mugen rep the other day. It looks pretty good, although has a hairline crack in it about 4 inches long. I messaged the seller and he has refunded some of my money, although did ask if i wanted to swap it for another one. A bit of filler, sanding and a professional spray and it'll be fine.

Yeah thats the plan, i had wondered what it would look like in a gloss black as im looking to get my new wheels in the next two months. I've read there are a couple different shades of cosmic grey too. I will have to look around and get some quotes

Yeah its a tough one! I think grey is the hardest to try and pick colors to set it off. Can't really go wrong with black though :)

UPDATE:

I have been quiet on here for a while as I've been taking care of other things un-car related, which has taken up any spare money I had.

I decided not to use the mugen rep wing I had as the fitment was poor, some of the holes didn't match up whatsoever and there was a crack in the wing, so I got rid of it.

Other than that I bought a set of ** wheels, 17x8 Rota Titans in satin black. They look like XXR's, but don't have such an extreme offset, but still have a bit of concave to them.

Other than that the only other change has been the purchase of a Tegiwa intake. Absolutely love it, although it was a bit off a ball ache to fit as I've never really don't anything like this to my car myself, but with the help of a few guides it was fairly simple in the end. The sound on vtec is amazing and I does seem to have made a very slight difference to the mid range. The car feels a bit livelier and vtec seems to kick a bit harder.

A couple weeks after fitting the intake the next Drag day came up so I decided to enter again. I was extremely surprised to see that the intake seems to have made quite a difference as I managed a 14.28! I was firs in the FWD class for a fair while until a guy with a blue DC5 did a 14.24. H e was running a Tegiwa intake and Skunk 2 catback.

Here's a pic of how the car looks with the new wheels, the angle doesn't do the wheels justice!

The only other update is 2 months after that drag day my clutch has now gone, so a new one will be going in over the weekend, then I shall be driving m car a bit more sensibly. Got a fair few more mods to come within the next couple months, so I shall keep this thread updated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back