• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cosmic Grey EP3

The one i got from Alex fitted extremely well, just needed to give it a little sanding around the screw holes and on one of the back edges. The holes lined up fine, just make sure you test fit it first. He does state that his wings should be checked and installed by a professional of necisary, but i didnt have any issues apart from a little sanding which took literally 2 minutes.

Thanks for the reply. It's good to hear positive feedback about an item like this.

I'll give them a call.

Cheers

Little update, been after a set of Premiere Recaro's for ages, but they were always a bit out of my price range or came up cheap when i had no money as usual. I had seen a guy not far from me post some up with rails for £400 but again didnt have the money, he took the advert down a week later and that was it. Around a month later i was looking at premiere recaros on ebay and noticed the same pic from the advert, i messaged him right away and went and picked them up three days later in pretty much mint condition. No marks or burns, bolsters still perfect aswell.

All they needed was a little clean and the reclining levers replaced, which i got from Honda for £2.50 and i fitted them in about half an hour. Abaolutely love them and the way they hug your body. Look awesome aswell, really happy!

Here's also a pic of my car from the other night after a wax

Last edited by a moderator:
Havnt been on here for a few months, but there have been a couple changes. I got myself a facelift mugen grille and lip and refurbishing my rocker cover.

The rocker cover was an absolute state! Its taken me a while to get round to sorting it out but it was such an eye sore it had to be done. I decided to go for something different and used the red anodised vht paint. I would say one can of primer is fine, but for anyone else who wants to use this paint i would get two of the red can as it sprays pretty thin! You really need to give it a thick coat as the final coat so it comes up properly.

Here is the rocker before i started.

After a few coats on the anodised vht primer

After the final wet coat had dried for several hours. Extreamly happy with how it came out, just need to give the bay a bloody good clean!

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to sand the pain off of the Honda logo and it looks so much better

If anyone is interested this is the paint i used. I bought the as a pair off of Amazon for around £20

So next my Mugen rep parts were delivered. I got them from a Slovakian manufacturer called BKR Honda. The quality of the parts were excellent and fitted pretty much 100% perfect. I would say to anyone that buys a lip, even though the fit is virtually perfect, i could still have it properly moulded to the bumper. I just screwed mine and there are a couple very small gaps. At some point i will have it properly moulded.

I had a friend who works for a body shop spray the parts up at an extremely good price and he did an amazing job. I also got some metal mesh from work and sprayed it black and used it to back the grille and the grille comes with metal hooks on the back for this purpose. I also purchased a Honda badge and mugen badge from BKR to finish it off.

Here are a few recent picks with a few of my friends

Stunning Supersoninc Blue EK4 VTI

For the final update here's a video of myself, my friend his EK4 and my mate in his fairly modified Polo all competing in a recent 1/4 event. I ended up coming 3rd this time in the front wheel drive class. Also gave an FK2 a good run for its money hahaha.

https://vimeo.com/164166883

Thought i'd post a little update. A few weeks ago i went down to AK Motorworx in Plymouth with a local car club as they had organised a dyno day. Was a few of us in Hondas, me and my mates ep3's, couple of DC2's, my mates EK4 Vti, the new FK2 and an ej9 with a ukdm dc2 B18 swap. I made 214.6bhp, which i was really happy about as my mates EP3 only made 210bhp. Here's a quick video of the last power run.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JBE0tF6IM98

I still have the oem cat and manifold. That figure was with the tegiwa intake and tegiwa 2.5" cat back system. Friends with similar set ups have gotten figures around that.

Very impressive!
I have a Gruppe M and the same exhaust setup as yours.
Never had mine tested, but would have been happy if it hit the 200hp mark, so that is interesting, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back