• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

cosmic grey

is this a rare colour as all you seem to see for sale are black and silver one, just wondered, best colour to imo:D

Depends on the age.

Cosmic Grey wasn't available until the facelift (late 2003)

Red wasn't as fashionable as it is today, so is the most rare.

But Cosmic is the fastest! I also believe that Cosmic was the 'Optional extra' colour and it cost more?

But Cosmic is the fastest! I also believe that Cosmic was the 'Optional extra' colour and it cost more?

Nope, Cosmic was a standard colour.

Albeit it cost approx £275 more iirc as it was metallic, same as Satin Silver and Nighthawk Black.

The only free colour was Milano Red as its a base paint.

Yep definatley fastest:p

I thought it was a rare colour too, but since i've had my cosmic i've seen load's about around my area:( :lol:

ive rekon ive only seen 1 or 2 in my area suffolk most are silver and had a red one blast past me on the a14

a ctr in white is the only white car i would have look awsome, but there the import ones only right??

lol i love these comments make me laugh.

Nope, Cosmic was a standard colour.

Albeit it cost approx £275 more iirc as it was metallic, same as Satin Silver and Nighthawk Black.

The only free colour was Milano Red as its a base paint.

also if red base coat it will be faster as its lighter :p lol

No no no, `Satin Silver Metallic` as they call it :rolleyes: is actually unpainted, bare aliminium, therefore the lightest and fastest :cool:

05072008072-2.jpg

Back