• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Could do with a clean..

Gave mine a good clean earlier for the drive down to the in-laws on christmas day, hopefully the motorway will be dry and free of salt, so it stay's that way....

Done mine today too, should be ok for a little while, don't think i'll be going now til weds or thurs.... :eek:

I cleaned mine on Sat. By Sunday morning I was back to squared 1! :mad:

The salt from the roads shows up like a be-atch on NHB cars as well. :(

I'm quite impressed with my effort :lol:

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

Oh yeah! My CW is looking good LOL!

This is less than a weeks dirt, probably only covered 100 miles at most. Mainly through the Devon lanes to the beaches, and with all the tourist traffic about due to Christmas and New Year, the mud gets dragged out the hedges and the roads are caked! I havent got the 'blackness' that a lot of you get from motorway driving.

Front not too bad, but whats that down the side;

FRONT.jpg

Ahhhh... hedge side;

SIDE.jpg

Mmmmm...brown tyres;

WHEEL.jpg

Rear is a nice shade of beige;

REAR.jpg

Will wash it once New Years is out the way :D

Christ Lottie, that's nearly as dirty as mine! NHB FTL on the cleaning front.

Gonna give mine a proper going over on new years day (weather providing of course!)

Before:

Dirty-Front.jpg

Dirty-Back.jpg

DirtySide2.jpg

Dirtyside.jpg

After:

Clean-Front.jpg

CleanSide.jpg

Clean-Back.jpg

Had planned on doing a wax and polish also, but just as I finished drying, it fcuking rained! I also found that my newly sprayed bumper hasn't been sprayed too well and the paint looks flakey :mad:. Wish I hadn't bothered now. :(

A place near ASDA called smart solutions. Just gave them a call and explained to them about it. Booked in for next Mon. It looks fine from some angles, but when you get up close and the light shines at a certain angle, it looks like this.

Bumpercracking.jpg

They had forgotten to book me in last time, so I reckon they just rushed it to fit me in. Hopefully they'll get it right next time. :mad:

Colour match is pretty spot on though. Every cloud...

A place near ASDA called smart solutions. Just gave them a call and explained to them about it. Booked in for next Mon. It looks fine from some angles, but when you get up close and the light shines at a certain angle, it looks like this.

Bumpercracking.jpg

They had forgotten to book me in last time, so I reckon they just rushed it to fit me in. Hopefully they'll get it right next time. :mad:

Oh thats not good! hope they rectify it for you without too much hassle.

Bumpercracking.jpg

Smart solution's not very smart!!!! You should of brought it to les bedford's in Hellesdon mate,Did they paint whole of bumper? They should of spotted that mate before they gave it back to you,the material they use to spray that is cheap and nasty mate,hope they sort it out for you if not you know were i am.

Back