• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Couple of niggly problems with my ep3

Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum :smt039

I bought a milano red ep3 (30th anniversary) last week but have just a couple of niggly things I would like some answers too!

First issue: I've noticed that sometimes when I press the clutch in it clicks a couple of times? (have been told this is common on type r's it might be the release bearing!?)

Second issue: I accidentally pulled the lever off my drivers seat today :( - I'm going to my local honda dealer to get this checked tomorrow lunchtime... (is it possible to fix this?)

Thanks in advance peeps :)

Which lever mate? The rotating 3 sided one for fine tune or the release type for letting people in the back?

Which lever mate? The rotating 3 sided one for fine tune or the release type for letting people in the back?

Hi mate, it's the release type lever for letting people in the back... I've been told it's a common fault on recaro's....

Yes I have had this happen twice (different seats). Both solved by adding some Loctite into the lever hole and pushing it tight back over the rod inside the mechanism.

Yes I have had this happen twice (different seats). Both solved by adding some Loctite into the lever hole and pushing it tight back over the rod inside the mechanism.

I did try pushing it back onto the small rod/bar but it couldn't reach :(

I'll see what Honda say tomorrow - they might be able to fix it there and then!

Yeah it's a bit difficult to put back on, has the rod snapped? Is there remaining rod in the lever?

Back