• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Coventry.. What are the chances........?

5825125f25d2e596d6c600964307d220.jpg

Was that you buddy? Ricoh Arena Coventry yesterday... Blown away by the number plates;)

Great colour choice;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish all parking spaces were the width of those parent and child spaces. :lol:
Most likely bought from the same dealer as you.
I've still never seen another FK8 on the road.
While on the subject of parking....I am quite OCD about reversing into spaces while looking in my angled down mirror to make sure I am perfectly parallel with the white line(or kerb), but in this car I have found that even though it looks like I am straight in the mirror, when I get out and look at my car it is frequently sitting at a slight angle to the white lines.
I cannot explain this...and it is the only car I have ever driven that this has happened with. :confused:

The HRV and CRV have a mirror tilt function when you put them in reverse, it would have been good if the FK8 had this too... maybe because it doesn't sit as high, this is why it has been excluded.

I wish all parking spaces were the width of those parent and child spaces. :lol:
While on the subject of parking....I am quite OCD about reversing into spaces while looking in my angled down mirror to make sure I am perfectly parallel with the white line(or kerb), but in this car I have found that even though it looks like I am straight in the mirror, when I get out and look at my car it is frequently sitting at a slight angle to the white lines.
I cannot explain this...and it is the only car I have ever driven that this has happened with. :confused:

glad its just not me..... My missus absolutely tears strips off me for it. I say the mirrors are off a fairground attraction or something. I have to re-park more than I care to admit not using the mirrors...!

glad its just not me..... My missus absolutely tears strips off me for it. I say the mirrors are off a fairground attraction or something. I have to re-park more than I care to admit not using the mirrors...!
Yeah it really is weird. :confused:
I laughed at your "mirrors off a fairground attraction", but they are definitely telling lies at times like this.
Sometimes I end up not relying on the mirrors and just looking straight ahead to make sure my car appears straight, and I usually get a better result. :lol:

Ha, I’m glad someone else has mentioned the reverse parking, I still can’t get my head round it, I’m usually pretty decent and straight with the parking but can’t figure out how wonky it can be when looks straight in wing mirrors

Ha, I?m glad someone else has mentioned the reverse parking, I still can?t get my head round it, I?m usually pretty decent and straight with the parking but can?t figure out how wonky it can be when looks straight in wing mirrors

Ive found it much better in the FK8. The FK2 is much wider on the front that the rear. It was a lot easier to get it in the bay bay at the back and then get to realise its over the lines on the front.

Back