• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

cpl charged

ill see what people think of me car when i get some proper pictures up quite a big spec list very clean premier.

Yes milano red spent a fair few quid on her.second one ive had last one got wrote off on an o2 plate.too fast in the wet.

impressive figures mate, i have heard of a few premiers now with good figures, Al Greenes premier made 238ish at the fly with just kpro, gruppe m and BC catback

I dont think so mate but it is a bit strange.Made quite a bit more than it should of.Supercharger cams next i think.

hmm I thought preface was 197 then lighter flywheel and 0-60 reduction of 0.2 seconds = 200bhp :confused:

i'm hopping its going to be, bit wary though. Richard at TTS seems to know his stuff and has assured me my car will be in good hands.

i want to see a comparison with JRSC as i don't know what the low end torque is like on the Rotrex, i'm hopping it'll pull like a train:twisted:

suppose i'll soon find out:rolleyes:

Low down torque is same or better as JRSC, with both it doesn't take long to pass 5k and then you'll feel the difference as the rotrex takes off.

It will pull like a train an you'll be embarassing 600s,750s, 991 turbos,etc,etc
TTs are good Richard knows his sh!t

andy.jpg

yeah i know

Back