• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CPL Fuel rail

I'm buying the cpl fuel rail of a mate with 500cc injectors. My k20a is pretty standard and I am having the k100 done next month. Is it worth me putting the rail and injectors on and will notice a gain after the remap? I'm planning on supercharging it next year so I was going to wait to put it on then. But as I have it i don't know if to just leave it and wait for the charger?

On a near standard car bigger injectors are a waste of time and effort. The OEM injectors will be nowhere near maxing out, so you won't see any benefit. Same goes for the fuel rail.

Save them for the charger.

Ok cheers in the mean time going to get the injectors flow tested and cleaned anyway. Do you think £200 for the rail injectors and a nu-speed short shift is a good price?

I've no experience with the shifter, but as long as it's all in good condition, not bad. What make are the injectors and why is he selling them?

Most charger kits will come with injectors, so just worth bearing in mind.

As above, no real point in getting them unless you're charged, in which case most come with kits. I'd put your money elsewhere tbh.

Rail is pointless on an NA Car. Even on a charged car the OEM rail is good up to and beyond 300bhp.

Same for the injectors. And they would be too small for a charged engine.

Save your money mate.

that's very helpfull thank you lads. I will put the money towards the charger then. If you know of any Jacksons going let me know ;)

Back