• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CPL Racing Jap Racer Series First and Second

Peter Pan

I aint posting no more!
Went to final Jap racer event of the year, and probably last drag racing event this year for the final round of the Jap Racer series.

Weather was superb and Guy and myself were allready standing 1st and 2nd place in the standing.

Plenty of people came to the event including a Toyota Corrola and a FTO

Final Standing were

1st Place Guy Chamberlain Honda Civic Type R
2nd Place me

I need a bigger cabinet for all the trophys, also I must congratulate Guy on improving his time with a 11.1 Second run at 135 MPH, he ran this time twice towards the end of the day, on what can be described as not the best track in the world, it wasnt prepped once throughout the day.

working his times out and his 60ft, from other runs including a 11.2 run it was easy to see that the car was easily capable of a 10 second pass :( Unfortunately it was not to be and time was dragging on.

But there is always next year, and more power :twisted:

Pete,, get guy to give the keys to you and I'm SURE it will be a 10 sec pass mate !

I'l ltalk to Guy to distract him and you pinch his keys!

hehe

Back