• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CR-Z Type-R in the offing?

I like it! its no worse than a VW Scirocco!

Sirocco's are lush, they get better looking ever time I see one.

Its a shame there is no performance version.

I'd like to see a new Type R variant, gone are the Accords and the Integras of the past, its just the Civic left.

Back to the original topic....

Hammond in the Mirror Motoring column on Friday 12th seemed to confirm a Mugen version is going to be released...

Cr-z.jpg

'Unlimited' funds required then...

Back to the original topic....

Hammond in the Mirror Motoring column on Friday 12th seemed to confirm a Mugen version is going to be released...

'Unlimited' funds required then...

Ah, good spot Loxypoos.

However, I would have thought it will just be Mugen styled, not Mugen powered.

Mugen tend to splash all models with their brush.

I would love to be proved wrong though.

Read the post before being witty... Everyone else can skip a page back and see what was originally posted.

Rookie mistake :evil: :rolleyes:

No rookie mistake, I know how it works (roughly...almost....well im getting there....:(). The comment was meant to be sarcastic by leaving out the 'if'. Maybe i should have put in a smiley to show that. Anyway back to the CR-Z............

I'd like to see a new Type R variant, gone are the Accords and the Integras of the past, its just the Civic left.

Yer, this is a shame. I love the new accord, imagine that with a 3.0 v6 type r in the Uk (2.0 prob to small now for the size). Do they have a Type r version in Japan, any one know?

Ah, good spot Loxypoos.

However, I would have thought it will just be Mugen styled, not Mugen powered.

Mugen tend to splash all models with their brush.

I would love to be proved wrong though.

As i mentioned before, and this time without mentioning speed, i still dont see where Type r CR-Z and a type r Civic (next gen), fit together in the market. I suppose a bit like Scirocco's and Golfs....answering my own question.

I am getting there...my first multi quote and i didnt mess it up!

Wait till the sirocco R comes out. 261 BHP.
That should shift.

No rookie mistake, I know how it works (roughly...almost....well im getting there....:(). The comment was meant to be sarcastic by leaving out the 'if'. Maybe i should have put in a smiley to show that. Anyway back to the CR-Z............

It's all good! Forums are a bit like text messaging. It's hard pick up on context and the tone of posts. Smiley bar is your friend! :lol:

I think that I would have one. Very nice motor, and the back end is just as ugly as the FN2, but still looks better.

The chopping looks too bate - the Red H on the front looks chopped on, as do the 'H's on the wheel centre caps..

The car in the AE image appears to be sporting an 8th Gen style rear valance too...

Well spotted! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do sometimes think my posts are shown as white on white background! :rolleyes:

If I'm honest I didn't read the whole thread - so I didn't see your post John :oops:, but I believe I pointed this out over on Civinfo in their thread on the topic; I basically just carried the post/observation over really. :)

If I'm honest I didn't read the whole thread - so I didn't see your post John :oops:, but I believe I pointed this out over on Civinfo in their thread on the topic; I basically just carried the post/observation over really. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In reality it'll probably look nothing like that!

I'm just hoping it comes with a LSD, Brembos and CW. Same spec as JDM from the get go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back