• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CR-Z with a few little extras

For those that know Martin, they know whatever car he owns it will be stripped... Completely.

So you stripped your old ep3 and put it back together ... How many times Martin ?!

Don't faze you do it bud, keep it up ;p

I stripped my civic out at least eight or nine times in the year I had it lol.

Theres nothing that cant be done with time and patience, you just gotta go ahead and do things then worry about other things later :D

For those that know Martin, they know whatever car he owns it will be stripped... Completely.

So you stripped your old ep3 and put it back together ... How many times Martin ?!

Don't faze you do it bud, keep it up ;p

Oh no, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, keep it up it's great to watch/follow.

I just couldn't do it :lol: .

I have to admit I do like stripping my cars down, Its nice just going out when its dry and spending hours taking bits off changing a few things then seeing what difference has been made plus it doesnt cost you anything :D

What do the dealers make of it when you take them back in for servicing and bugs?

They dont seem to mind aslong as the problem if there was one wasnt caused by what I had removed from the car or they would just say they cant do anything under the warranty for me.

Look at this one..

[video=youtube;ZjoHJaSN1TQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjoHJaSN1TQ[/video]

Thats very nice :D, would love to have a few thousand to spend on my car to get it boosted up I keep looking at the bisimoto kit and dreaming lol

Short shifter kit on its way over from the states cant wait to get that on :D supposed to reduce throw by 30% ish so should notice the difference once its on.

Need to sort the wheels out, EP3 wheels suit it about as much as a set of XR2 pepper pots would....

I'm looking at some new wheels at the moment so hopefully once the cash is there i can get them changed over, I would like the mugen wheels but i havent got the £££ that they cost lol so ill get something in the middle.

Just fitted my new short shifter kit and its the bee's knee's lol feels so much better now and gear change is a hell of alot shorter :p

Back