• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Creaking Seat

My front seat has started to creak, it's the lower part of the seat where the lower part of your back is.

Captain Redbeard said:
Mine started doing this but only during hard cornering - told Honda about it and they sorted it out when it was in for a service. :)

I've asked the dealer to look at this on it's service in a couple of weeks, but their attitude is 'as it's a saturday we might not do any warranty work' wtf!

my passenger seat used to do it so i took it into honda and they greased some joint up that was causing it.job done and never heard it since

My drivers seat was creaking so i told them at Service time. Seat Bushes were replaced - all is well. 8)

Mines started doing this.......trip to the local Honda dealer I think or wait for the 12.5 service....hmmmmm

Back