• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Cruise Control on EP3 - can i retrofit or fit FN2 steering wheel on EP3?

Pretty sure you'd need electronic throttle for that (the FN stuff) to work, so you'd need a new throttle body too (and all that entails).

The third party kit may require a motor installation or similar to handle manipulation of the throttle unless it does something horrific with the injection management (like how rev-limiting works).

so im best of staying away from it altogether lol i was just thinking,,the accelerator cable is quite hard to pull with my finger, not sure how a motr would do it lol

other option is dropping fn2 ecu and lump into ep3 ?

I'll leave the answer to that to people much more qualified than I. I only chimed in because I knew about the throttle differences. :) Good luck.

lol cheers mike!
** just have to drive it local
the mini vibrations make my foot go numb after about 40mins of motorway lol

Why not just change the mounts to something more sensible for the road? They don't make that much difference to performance anyway, certainly not required for a road car, especially one that you want to do the mileage you've described in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not just change the mounts to something more sensible for the road? They don't make that much difference to performance anyway, certainly not required for a road car, especially one that you want to do the mileage you've described in.

Because racecar mods for road car y0! :rolleyes:

Back