• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR back tomorrow. (Today)

Neily03

Professional Hippy
They're repainting the door and it will be ready tomorrow mid-day. Second time lucky i hope! :roll: :?

I bet you wake up with the shakes in the night dreaming bout the CTR, bet you can't w8

I'm not looking forward to it to be honest, expecting the worst.... :roll:

Well todays the day, just hope they've done a better job of the door this time co i really want it back!!! :? :(

Rang them on my lunch, its not back from the bodyshop but they'll ring me as soon as it comes in....

Neily03 said:
Rang them on my lunch, its not back from the bodyshop but they'll ring me as soon as it comes in....

You will be Vteccing till your hearts content later 8)

Starting to get pissed off now!! They still haven't rang!!! :evil: :x :evil:

Just rang the main line for the dealers and there was no answer!!! :shock: :evil: :x :evil:

No Answer?? :shock:

Ring every 2 minutes... they will soon get the message. :wink: :lol:

I well pissed off!! The lastes i can leave work to get there before they close is 4:30 so they better sort themselves out!!

Neily03 said:
I well pissed off!! The lastes i can leave work to get there before they close is 4:30 so they better sort themselves out!!

Takes the mick fella. :cry:

Apparently its on its way back from the body shop...... So i'm going to get it.

Back