• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR Calipers

Dynax

The Babysitter
Would they fit my car?

Obviously different pads/maybe discs would be needed.

But a worthwhile upgrade i was thinking if they fit straight on.

Saw friendys post and it made me think..Might buy them off him :p

If they do I've got a set of Premier Calipers you can buy :wink:

Your car is a 4 stud fitment isn't it?

This may be a problem :?

Hows that a problem? Do brake calipers have something to do with studs? :?

I was thinking of the disc hub fitment holes.

There may be a way of getting round this though, although I could be completely wrong in the first place.

I dont understand how a caliper has to have the correct amount of studs...surely i can buy a big enough disk (in 4 stud) to match the disc size of the ctr?

Dynax said:
I dont understand how a caliper has to have the correct amount of studs...surely i can buy a big enough disk (in 4 stud) to match the disc size of the ctr?

Yeah sorry fella, for some reason I was thinking of the discs and not the calipers :smt017 :freak: :freak:

I've been training and I'm wrecked now. I'm on my knees!

Time for some :smt015

I suspect the the hub is completly different so the caliper won't fit, even if it did you'd need to find discs that are identical to the CTR but in 4 stud fitment..... Why not just upgrade your standard brakes with braided lines and new discs and pads?? After all with 97bhp you don't really need the CTR's bakes. :wink:

Neily03 said:
I suspect the the hub is completly different so the caliper won't fit, even if it did you'd need to find discs that are identical to the CTR but in 4 stud fitment..... Why not just upgrade your standard brakes with braided lines and new discs and pads?? After all with 97bhp you don't really need the CTR's bakes. :wink:

8)

Stop putting him off, let the man make up his own mind if he wants to fit CTR calipers then let him :lol: :lol:

Friendy said:
Stop putting him off, let the man make up his own mind if he wants to fit CTR calipers then let him :lol: :lol:

Exactly. That way I get to sell my calipers then :lol: :lol:

Waiting for confirmation that they fit before i do anything :p

Going to see honda and ask, and maybe my local fitting garage 8) Might also ask TGM :lol:

I told him £80 all in, seeing as Friendy wants £100 for his normal ones I thought I must make it a tempting offer.

CTR said:
I told him £80 all in, seeing as Friendy wants £100 for his normal ones I thought I must make it a tempting offer.

Cracking price for premier calipers 8)

Back