• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR car mats........

C

Carly

I know your meant to do a little bit of searching before posting as I'm sure its always been asked before, but I promise I have looked but didn't find anything.....well I did but nothing to do with car mats.

I need some as, well lets say my carpet in my car at the moment is filthy, keep getting in with my muddy boots on after horse riding. So where can i get them from before my carpet gets even worse :smt089 (at a good price too)!!!!! :lol:

Your Honda dealer. :wink:

About £45 for the normal grey Type-R ones or £110 ish for red JDM ones. :wink:

Neily03 said:

Didn't like the Honda one's, its the red one's I want......grey is yuck and BORING!!
Cant I buy the JDM one's online somewhere????

Jap_Girl said:
Neily03 said:

Didn't like the Honda one's, its the red one's I want......grey is yuck and BORING!!

Some on Ebay at the moment My Dearest.... U may be up against me in the realm of the auction tho :eek:

Alex Gosney said:
Jap_Girl said:
Neily03 said:

Some on Ebay at the moment My Dearest.... U may be up against me in the realm of the auction tho :eek:

And I will just keep bidding just to piss you off :) (would make my day getting one over on an Arsenal fan) :twisted:

Jap_Girl said:
Alex Gosney said:
Jap_Girl said:
Neily03 said:

And I will just keep bidding just to piss you off :) (would make my day getting one over on an Arsenal fan) :twisted:

Until we reech £120 and i pull out leaving you with the bill... / legal contract to buy :lol: :lol:

Ur soooo harsh to me...

Alex Gosney said:
Jap_Girl said:
Alex Gosney said:
Jap_Girl said:
Neily03 said:

Until we reech £120 and i pull out leaving you with the bill... / legal contract to buy :lol: :lol:

Ur soooo harsh to me...

Even though they are only £110 at the dealers you'd go to £120 :roll:

I bought a set of JDM mats for £90 from my local delaer. Sold them for £100 on e-bay as I never got round to using them.

Now I want another set :roll: :lol:

smeg said:
I bought a set of JDM mats for £90 from my local delaer. Sold them for £100 on e-bay as I never got round to using them.

Now I want another set :roll: :lol:

I got mine on tuesday, and spilt silicon on the drivers one, been trying to get it off ever since :cry:

Christ I wouldnt want to pay 110 for JDM mats just to stick dirty wellies and riding boots on them.

Buy some cheapo ones for that and keep the JDM ones for nice weather/no hoss action.

Or wrap plastic bags round your feet like a proper pikey :lol:

I got mine for £25 of a scooby owner who sold his ctr and only had them for 4000 miles, bargain :D

I have a spare set if you want em you can have em foc, they are the standard black 'type-r' matts. Not JDM (which I replaced them with). They need a we clean but apart from that are sound.

When are you moving to Oxford (I am just a few miles south of there).

Let me know, and I can get em to you...or if you are up this way I can meet you.

Alex Gosney said:
Jap_Girl said:
Neily03 said:

Wow, with postage they are £80 currently and used condition.

No longer required. Got some for my birthday today :D
Thanks sis again!!!!!
They look the bizzo!!!!

Back