• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 CTR FD2 Reverse Gear after 6km/hr it sound like an old car

Guys,

A quesion in my CTR FD2, when i reverse more than 5km/hr the car sound like an old car which have a weird sound like it has a gear box problem. Does this happen to some other FD2 CTR owner or just myself?

Thanks for input..

I get a fair bit of gearbox whine in reverse but that's about it. Can you be more specific with your problem?

Giger,

I do not know how to explian. I have no problem in reversing my car physcially but it is just when i reverse over certain speed (a bit faster) it sound like an old car reversing. It have a very obvious reverse sound. I am sorry i really dono how to put the sound in words.

I just wonder if any of the CTR owner have this sound during their reverse.

Cheers

Guys,

A quesion in my CTR FD2, when i reverse more than 5km/hr the car sound like an old car which have a weird sound like it has a gear box problem. Does this happen to some other FD2 CTR owner or just myself?

Thanks for input..

Gee... you must a newbie indeed when it comes to Honda..

That sound is normal for all Honda box be it for B-series or K-series.. :D

You must be a newbie when it comes to forums...this thread is more than a year old!

Welcome aboard!

Back