• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR FN2

Hi Everyone.
I'm new to the forum.
Just wanted to introduce myself and post my new pride and joy ! The cogs in my brain are already turning with what to do but i thought i should start with a little intro.

Here she is !! my CTR GT that i picked up this weekend, Comments are welcome and ill be trying to keep up to date with a build thread.

List so far:
K&N Panel Filter
Cat back exhaust system ( unknown at current but sounds great )
Oil pressure & Temp Gauges
Powder coated wheels

I live in and work in Hertfordshire and I'm really keen for local Honda meets if anyone can advise ?, ill be at JAE so if anyone spots me feel free to wave or beep lol !

Cheers everyone !

Attachments

• MyCTR1.jpg
    MyCTR1.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 28
Thanks for the comments guys ! Thoroughly enjoying vtec power! Quick question regarding the tints, the rear window is split because of the spoiler but the tinter hasnt done the bottom section, has anyone else had this ? Is this a tinters issue or is there some reason behind it ?

Cheers :)

The lower part of the window is plastic so traditional tint film doesn't stick on it.

There have been some attempts at using other methods including spray tints but personally I don't see the point as you can't notice from outside of the car unless you are crouched down as all you can see if the parcel shelf. From the inside it improves visibility straight out of the back especially when parking having it without a tint, and I can count on one hand the number of times I had the sun coming though it. :lol:

Back