• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR Foot Well Lighting

They look good mate , would like to get them but dont think i could fit em myself , i would also like to be able to put them on and off when u like , and when the car gets unlocked .

looks smart, might have to do that, was it a easy enough job for a person thats not that good with electrics ?

Got mine on order , just waiting for the postman , will let you know how easy they are to install because im not much of a sparky .

Got the lights , fitted now at last , great bit of kit and instructions, but be warned although it is a simple fit , the amount of space you got to work with makes it a hard job , for those who knows what a scotch lock is they are good if you have got the space to work with them . 1st probs i came across was that when i closed the scotch lock to make the connection it cut straight through the car wire that you are trying to tap into , NoT GOOD ! Lucky my brother knows is stuff and managed to patch things up and wire the kit up wuthout the scothlocks . Sorry richrhonda , but i would lay my nut sack on the lines and say you cant do this in 10 mins

Just ordered some of these, and not sure if this is through you Mr Honda :eek:, you trading under a different name as seen your advert with none available, so seen a similar advert same seller address and assumed it was you.

Either way, praying these are easy to fit, as I'm useless with electrics... and want to surprise the missus when she gets back this weekend... hopefully I'll receive them before Saturday.

Cheers Pug ;)

All done and dusted, cheers HondaR :rolleyes: Did it in around 30 minutes... wouldn't work at first, the cuts hadn't gone deep enough on wire, however working like a dream looks awesome at night :eek:

Cheers Pug :cool:

Back