• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR Foot Well Lighting

You can also use the feed from the light in the glovebox as an alternative. Have installed them on my last 3 cars as I've got used to them and it feels wierd without them.

I have now added a NO/NC relay to allow me to also connect these to work when I lock/unlock my car or open/close the door etc

Now that is useful :)

Tie those in with the under door lighting Skinny did in HCF and you've got a really nice feature that's also practical :)

i bought a set af o rick. hooked them up to the interior light and fag lighter. real easy.

depends on what you will be using them for. if its for when you open the doors i would say blue but if for when you switch on sidelights i would say red.

I will be attending Jae on Saturday if you require any footwell lights i will do them for £17 cash or £25 fitted

please add yourself to the list below so i can bring with me the kit wanted

1. Dotty Red led

Anyone got a photo log "how-to"? I'd love to put these in, but I'm useless at playing about with the interior of the car (removing panels and things)!

well i spent 3 hours finding my location then another hour on writing instructions, all i can tell you its childs play they are that easy, i can install an EP3 in 5 minutes so should not take anyone more than half hour.

I will not do an how to guide as people will go to halfords buy some cheaper light then fit using my guide, now when i dont charge a vast amount of money for my kit i am not going to shoot myself and give out my hard worked information for free

Last edited by a moderator:
well i spent 3 hours finding my location then another hour on writing instructions, all i can tell you its childs play they are that easy, i can install an EP3 in 5 minutes so should not take anyone more than half hour.

Okey dokey, thanks.

I will not do an how to guide as people will go to halfords buy some cheaper light then fit using my guide, now when i dont charge a vast amount of money for my kit i am not going to shoot myself and give out my hard worked information for free

No no, I appreciate that mate :)

I have the RED LED Footwell lights in mine which I have hooked up. Can anyone tell me could I run these same LED strips to the boot if so can someone show me / tell me where I would find the cable / power source to the boot lights.

Thanks.

I have the RED LED Footwell lights in mine which I have hooked up. Can anyone tell me could I run these same LED strips to the boot if so can someone show me / tell me where I would find the cable / power source to the boot lights.

Thanks.

when i hooked up my led strip in the boot i first pulled off the plastic bit that covers the catch and put a small hole in it. then fed the wires through and around to the boot bulb. pop off the clear cover and get the plug out and spliced the wires to the plug.

worked a treat for me bud, hope this helps you.

Bought some of these last week off Rick and they work a treat, took about 10 - 15 mins to fit (his instructions make it simlpe to do) and really look good at night.

Really nice little touch for the money!!!

Back