• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR, Gruppe M + K-PRO Vs Astra VXR

Having played with a vectra VXR a civic with breathing mods at high speeds keeps up :twisted:

He certainly had more lower end power, but when you are waiting for vtec to kick in what can you do.... K-pro :lol: so would love to see how they compare now my cars mapped and the vtec is lower.

how do you get the pop up of what people wrote then?

if u wanted to reply something that was said a few messages ago i.e deanocoops wrote, or MikeyG wrote? :oops:

DeanoCoops said:

if u wanted to reply something that was said a few messages ago i.e deanocoops wrote, or MikeyG wrote? :oops:

Press the quote button on the top right hand corner of the message you wish to quote

garypaul said:
DeanoCoops said:

Press the quote button on the top right hand corner of the message you wish to quote

Thanks mate!

smeg said:
andycole said:
smeg said:
Hobbes said:
smeg said:
I wouldn't bother trying. Nothing to achieve. Much better to tell the VXR drivers to grow up and grow a winky.

Persdonally I'd just be laughing that they bought a Vauxhall

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless it was the 888. I'm so tempted by this. IF I had the money I'd get one yesterday :lol:

The oil burner or Coupe??

AC :wink:

Oil burner :)

It would be a nice replacement for our fabia VRs but the Mrs aint changing yet!!!
AC :?

DeanoCoops said:
Lookin to get some mods done now to the CTR, rather than cosmetics!
just wondered if these 2 wud help? :eek:

Your rite they are bloody quick!!! not at roundabouts or corners tho!!!! :twisted:

Its ok.

Get them on a straight and they will just torque steer into a hedge.. :lol:

I had a dabble with a vxr on a bypass. 0-30 he edged but from 30- er 70, when i vtec'd i pulled it back. that was before i had modded anything at all.

dotty said:
A spoon B-pipe would give you teh win :twisted:

(See classifieds ;) )

Oooohhhh, ouch!!!..... A shameless 'in for a penny in for a pound' type plug! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just surprised you didn't link it! :lol: :wink:

thejudderman said:
dotty said:
A spoon B-pipe would give you teh win :twisted:

(See classifieds ;) )

Oooohhhh, ouch!!!..... A shameless 'in for a penny in for a pound' type plug! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just surprised you didn't link it! :lol: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back