• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR NHB and M3 CSL

frontside.jpg

Dsc02064.jpg

Dsc01965.jpg

Dsc02044.jpg

The Civic, well from what I remember of Go- and her other halfs driving, he just potters about.....;)

G said:
The Civic, well from what I remember of Go- and her other halfs driving, he just potters about.....;)

LOL - ah, yes, but that was when he had the standard M3! Now he has the big daddy ....

(erm .... CSL is a tad quicker .... :wink: )

hovblackctr said:
I remember Clarkson driving it on Top Gear, engine sounded awesome! 8)

CTR makes a nice second car though. :D

my fav ever top gear episode, one of the best engine noises ever, tested it on the Isle of man IIRC

Yes, the engine noise IS addictive. That's one of the main reasons he decided to swap the other M3 for it about a year ago. I didn't really like the CSL initially as it does not have the same comfort or gadget factor as the standard M3, but now we have had Recaro make some custom front seats for us, and added a sat nav, so it's a little more comfy :D

Still have nothing to hang on to when going round the bends though as there are no proper door handles .....

You'd think on a car that costs that much they could've at least put some blinking door handles on the inside!!! :roll: (Go CTR :D !!)

Go_fish said:
Yes, the engine noise IS addictive. That's one of the main reasons he decided to swap the other M3 for it about a year ago. I didn't really like the CSL initially as it does not have the same comfort or gadget factor as the standard M3, but now we have had Recaro make some custom front seats for us, and added a sat nav, so it's a little more comfy :D

Still have nothing to hang on to when going round the bends though as there are no proper door handles .....

You'd think on a car that costs that much they could've at least put some blinking door handles on the inside!!! :roll: (Go CTR :D !!)

If u want comfort then get a normal M3, thought CSL was designed as a track day car, hence the semi slick tyres :twisted:

Back