• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR Spoon whore

newsite29sc.jpg

newsite38hn.jpg

newsite49zh.jpg

newsite55oz.jpg

Few pics of my bitch :roll:

Nice bitch :lol:

Add your car to the garage so we can look at your mods :wink:

My VTi was milano red so fancy a changed :lol: . Although when i went to the dealership they had a milano CTR but it was in a right mess. All alloys kerbed
some bad scratches on door. So opted for the mint condition silver. :)

Nice pics 8)

Have no idea why...all the CTR pics look so much better in moody or street lighting when it's dark! Not sure what that's saying though :lol:

v211mp.jpg

v227ex.jpg

At last soughted my induction kit. The min this went on I felt the difference from the pipercross. AEMV2+Spoon N1+Spoon B-pipe= :twisted: :lol: .
The AEMV2 has soughted my heatsoak problem out the car was so laggy with the pipercross. Now its so much better and the car was boiling hot. I guess because the filter sits much lower and further away from engine. I know aem cai is better but I am very happy with this. And from all the reviews I have read on it It does very well for a open filter

Back