• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CTR with a massive mole...

Utter waste of time for the sod all in bhp with just that induction and nothing else. Just spoils the look of it.

Looks like the school teacher from Uncle Buck with the mole on her face :smt078

Have to laugh at the 'don't need aircon in this car' statement :lol:

Not at all keen tbh. :? Agree that Scouse's looked much better.

garypaul said:
Looks like the school teacher from Uncle Buck with the mole on her face :smt078

"Here's a nickel, go down town and have a rat knaw that thing off your face!" :lol: :lol:

garypaul said:

Why? Its true, you don't need it and why did they offer it on the Type R in the first place? Type R and Aircon in the same sentence doesn't add up :roll:

Bazzer said:
garypaul said:

Why? Its true, you don't need it and why did they offer it on the Type R in the first place? Type R and Aircon in the same sentence doesn't add up :roll:

Considering DC2's came with aircon, EK9's came with it, NSX-R's came with it, seems a fair thing to add if it's wanted IMO.

HASNIC said:
Bazzer said:
garypaul said:

Considering DC2's came with aircon, EK9's came with it, NSX-R's came with it, seems a fair thing to add if it's wanted IMO.

Could not have put it better myself. The seller's comment is a fairly transparent attempt to put a positive spin on the lack of aircon, which rightly or wrongly is highly desirable in the used market.

Is it just me or would a mole spoil the lines somewhat??

mole.jpg

Not pretty things are they?? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

garypaul said:
HASNIC said:
Bazzer said:
garypaul said:

Could not have put it better myself. The seller's comment is a fairly transparent attempt to put a positive spin on the lack of aircon, which rightly or wrongly is highly desirable in the used market.

The climate in Japan warrents it, the UK Climate doesn't. Plus in the DC2 & EK9 it was certainly not a standard thing. I guess those who want it will be the same brigade who've made Honda UK chose to offer Climate Control and Cruise Control on the FN2?

Back