• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Curbed one of my wheels on Saturday

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
So hacked off over this it's untrue :(:evil:

I popped to the bike shop to pay for the DSA & Angela's dad came with me.
I pulled into a space well away from people, but Angela's dad said I was blocking the workshop entrance (Although bikes would of got through no bother). So he suggested I moved it directly backwards into another spot.

I was so busy checked the rear wheel in the mirror & due to a couple of passing comments I lost track of the front drivers wheel & *scrape* :eek::(:(:(

So hacked off as the car was looking fantastic after AndyH's work still even though it's got a thin layer of dirt on it.
AndyH has said he'll have a go @ touch it up & wet sanding it to get it back, but just so annoyed with myself.

Not making excuses, but if I didnt have Ang's dad in the car I know I wouldn't of done it :(

Don't wanna drive it @ the mo........Gotta get the wheel off & the car on a axle stand so it's easier for AndyH to do.....Just hoping he can sort it, if not he'll get a slap & I'll plaster his bed with tiger balm :lol:

:rant:

I know how you feel Lee, i've only ever curbed one wheel and that was on my CTR, its a horrible feeling! :( :(

Gutted for you Lee :(

Just when you got everything back the way you wanted.

Fingers crossed, Andy will be able to work his magic

I'm know it's something that can be rectified, but it made me so angry & 15 seconds afterwards I had to write a cheque for over £1000 to make it worse :lol:

Thanks guys.....glad people can sympathise & not think I'm a loon.

Mate know how you feel when I curbed my St rim I was PI££ED beyond belief! Didnt speak to my g/f for 45 mins as would have prob killed her :lol:

Mate know how you feel when I curbed my St rim I was PI££ED beyond belief! Didnt speak to my g/f for 45 mins as would have prob killed her :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Ta Yeti ;)
Lucky Ang wasn't there & I didn't have my credit card, they had a lovely CBR600RR that would of made me feel better availible.

I managed to put a few marks on my passenger side alloy today - To make it worse it was the same kerb that I mocked my old GF about when she kerbed her wheels :lol:

Did mine (again) the other day, its the sound of the alloys being kerbed which I can't bear. :evil:

Spacemonkey, if are looking for a pair of good cond' used alloys, I could split the cost of a set with you (as you're around London as well) as I only need 2 good condition ones!

Theres nothing worse imo.
I remember doing to my Turinis on the FRP Lee. You know how I feel about Turinis aswell. I was sick to the bone :(

Spacemonkey, if are looking for a pair of good cond' used alloys, I could split the cost of a set with you (as you're around London as well) as I only need 2 good condition ones!

Thanks for the offer mate, but do you realise I'm driving a CLio 182? :p

Ben - I bet you wanted to destroy something there & then!!!:evil:

Back