• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

cure some slight poke

with the brembo calipers, the front wheels are running pretty big spacers for clearance
its left me with some poke on the front, rather than the rear as im used to...

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

i know its not that bad, but its one of the niggly things...

car handles like its on rails on standard suspension, i didnt want to ruin it with some coilovers and camber adjusters
anyone had any experience with spoon springs? i thought they might bring the top of the wheel inwards a touch

i dont want to end up flushed with the tyre touching the arch over a speedbump...

anyone else running the front like this?

How big are your spacers? You could run some -ve camber with the Spoon springs but you might run the risk of rubbing on the inner arches.

What wrong with using camber bolts to adjust the camber?

Spoon or eibach springs are popular.

Thanks for the fast replies guys
Spacer size, just checked now
6cba74b7.jpg

I know I could just get camber adjusters but at standard height wouldn't it be a bit of overkill especially as it's only aesthetically bothering me, not the running of the car...
I'm guessing the eibachs or spoons don't lower the car enough to worry about camber effects or fouling issues on 8" wheels?

You'd probably need less than -1deg to tuck that wheel in, it's not that bad. For the price of camber bolts and a bit of geo you might as well just get it done

3/4 of an Inch?!?
I said they were pretty big haha, properly done though by the looks of it, haven't had the wheels off yet to nose
Old owner leooo didn't look like he would skimp on cheap parts

Do you think a set of springs would bring it -1 naturally? Save camber adjusting?

Your nuts must be hanging off 1 turn of a thread.

I'm going to be getting 15mm spacers to clear the Stoptechs Chris.

The Eibach spacers come with longer studs on one kit, or the spacers have their own studs on the other type and fasten onto your standard studs with their own nuts.

The first type is the most popular I gather.

Those are 20mm spacers in the pic, so not much difference.

As has been said 1 deg -ve camber on the front is round about normal for the Fast Road Set Up. I'm on that and they tuck in nicely. :smt023

Found some pics on spacers.

These are Eibach System 4, spacers have their own studs and come with extra nuts to secure them to the original studs.

System4.png

Eibach System 6 which come with longer studs.

System6.png

Back