• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CUSCO paint code

I am getting a set of CUSCO anti roll bars (front and rear) soon but they need repainting.

Does anyone know what the paint code is? I have heard Vauxhall Arden blue is close but wondering if anyone knows for sure.

Also will the DC5 OEM ARB's fit an EP3? I have a feeling the rear one will but the front wont?

Cheers
smile.png

Image1.jpg

Image4.jpg

Found this on HondaTech :
go to your local paint store and tell them you need large flake silver(#2002) and medium blue(#120) spray the silver on the part until its evenly covered and then spray the 120 blue over that until you get the desired effect...thats the way cusco parts are painted..they have that 3d effect..the blue when reduced turns really transparent and when the silver is sprayed down first it shows thru the blue to make that 3D effect ive painted valve covers,intakes,strut tower bars and a few other small pieces the popular cusco blue for a few buddys of mine everytime it looks perfect and i just told you how i did it..good luck

Arden blue looks a bit lighter than the ARBs colour
astrafs1rh4.jpg

Europa Blue is another astra colour which may be closer (My other car)
F96D4AA1-0E88-4E56-8FEE-CF6F2EB15C77-6298-00000127FCCB3969.jpg

Ditt, you should know, the DC5 front ARB won't fit an EP3 as the track is wider.

Naughty, naughty, Ditty.

No Haribo for you.

Back