• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Custom bonnet bras

Who exactly gives a fook what you think you fooking clown!
Why are you getting your panties in a twist fella? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, isn't that what forums are for??
i thought thats what it was for...having your say and sharing your views and experiences with others, without being verbally abused because i dont agree with your views. Hahahahaha your so funny!!!

Calling me tacky isn't an opinion it's an insult....an opinion would have been ' I don't really like carbon vinyl as it doesn't look like the real thing'

you dragged up an old thread an decided to throw an insult my way and then your surprised when I take offence?

Calling me tacky isn't an opinion it's an insult....an opinion would have been ' I don't really like carbon vinyl as it doesn't look like the real thing'

you dragged up an old thread an decided to throw an insult my way and then your surprised when I take offence?
It wasn't personal pal...just my opinion on carbon wrap. I wasn't calling 'you personally' tacky fella...calm yourself down!!

Back