• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Custom built cat for EP3

Hi everyone,

Ive been offerd a custom built cat its apparently worth £800 but the person who orderd it did'nt come back or somthing like that so ive been offerd it for £400 do these prices sound about right?

I am up for getting it i just don't what they go for and wonderd if i was getting bumped.

Cheers

I was thinking that but if its a good one and it is really worth 800 and am getting it as a one off for half price i thought why not.

I think with the header though i would need to then buy cat back system and get my ecu retuned again, with the cat its a straight swap so ive been told from guy from cpl.

this is the pictures of it

img2694zo.jpg

Am staying standard just now. only reason i was going to do it was because i thought i needed a new cat but it turned out to be a gasket on the cat which cost a tenner with the bolts so was cheaper than £400.

I probs will de cat at somepoint but i'll wait a little longer get some more money saved and get the manifold etc all done aswell.

Good thing it was an easy cheap fix! Oh and I forgot to tell you that second hand cat cost only 50-100 from breakers, but I don't think you still need that info. :rolleyes:

Back