• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Custom cam cover

Cheers guys,

Cant wait to get it fitted, will definitely brighten up my engine bay and the picture really doesnt do the finish justice, There is a guy called Bren who has been doing them for quite a while if you type in "painted cam covers integra" into google you should find the link to his page on the ITR forum.
He has posted quite a few examples and they are all amazing.

Nice 4kas,

He's a really nice guy too which always helps, what you going for? you wont regret it the quality is superb :)

5ec20da2-bade-dbfa.jpg
5ec20da2-baf5-c846.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333181222.085002.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333181222.085002.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 17
I agree very nice chop, where did you get your Honda resevoir covers from? I had the orange mugen ones on mine but because I have gone for red accessories in my engine they looked crap lol

I almost bought a yellow one off bren with the spoon logo on it but left it as it would of looked odd in my engine bay, but i will definitly have a red one off him at some point this year, his work looks really good

I liked the yellow with spoon logo too (to be honest I liked them all haha) but I had the same problem that I didnt think it would suit my car but am really pleased with the option I went for and ill get some pics up when its all fitted, the quality is brilliant Mickey, just had a look through your EP thread too very nice motor mate and a useful tip with the door handle inserts too think most of us suffer with wear and tear on them.

I agree very nice chop, where did you get your Honda resevoir covers from? I had the orange mugen ones on mine but because I have gone for red accessories in my engine they looked crap lol

Cheers bud, I got the socks off eBay from some guy from america

Back