• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CW FN-TWO

Hello all,

I have been lurking around the site for some time and finally decided to add my FN2 to the members car mix.
I bought it new back in 09 and it stayed pretty standard until recently, Over the past 12 months i have added a lot of mods and it is getting somewhere near to how i wanted it to be from the beginning :D. They is plenty more to come in the future, i fancy doing some track days to. :rolleyes:

Tech Spec

09 Championship White FN2 Type R

Under the bonnet

Gruppe M Induction kit
Samco Induction & breather hoses in white
Mugen Oil and Rad Caps
Spoon Carbon/Kevlar plug cover and Socks

Tegiwa Battery bar (to be fitted).
Hondata Flash pro and TDI North Dyno Tune (in a few weeks)

Suspension

Tein S-tech Lowering spings
Full Fast Road set up by TDI North

Wheels & Brakes

Toyo Proxes 4 all round

Exhaust

Milltek non-resonated cat back (to be fitted)

Exterior

Team Heko Wind deflectors
L.E.D Side lights

Interior

Seeker Gear Knob

Piccy's

SDC10705.jpg

SDC10703.jpg

SDC10699.jpg

Civ7.jpg

SDC10701.jpg

SDC10697.jpg

Very nice .
How can i change shift knob my self is it easy.

**** knob is really easy, you need to pull down the leather gaiter and there is a locking collar under the knob, Use a 14mm spanner to loosen it then screw off the knob. Easy as that really.:D

Very tidy... On the pipe that comes off at the base of the intake pipe, like on mine, there is a little surface rust... Is there anything that can be done to prevent it? Every time my bonnet is up it sticks out so much to me :(

Very tidy... On the pipe that comes off at the base of the intake pipe, like on mine, there is a little surface rust... Is there anything that can be done to prevent it? Every time my bonnet is up it sticks out so much to me :(

Sand the rust off and either treat it or paint it. :D

I applied for a Job in Dubai but they didn't get back to Me til I had already got a fantastic job elsewhere.

Do you know Tony Owens, Craig Luke, Chris Boland, Kenny Everett, Lee Evans, Steve Folgate?

Back