• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

D2 coilovers certificate problem/need

Hi !

Before EP3 i have EK with D2 coilovers and i have problems when i want get certificate - TUV for that coilovers in my country ,as a matter of fact when i want make technical inspection they say me that is not possible with D2, because D2 not specific make certificate for that car.
Now i have EP3 and of course get my EP3 with D2 coilovers. first when they seen car say it's to low and that's ok it was really to low :), but i need certificate and here is problem .
Don't want to have ilegal coilovers on my car and want to make them legal.. dont have money to sell this D2 and buy some new :(
So, does anybody in UK have D2 coilovers legal for EP3 and have some type of certificate?? maybe could help me for my country !!

Thanks !!

On coilover you have mark/label TUV certificate
problem is man on inspection say .. yes you have it but it's not good because you don't have some test measure on that certificate

hmp.

Back