• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

D2 control arms

is the anything i should be aware of when fitting these d2 control arms. someone told me that you need a certain tool. just wondered if anyone has fitted these or any others. any advice would be appreciated,cheers.olly

28032009145.jpg

ive got these on mine. you need a special socket to take the bolts out on the standard control arms

do you wanna sell it?

if not without sounding like an arse hole can i rent it off of you?

if not i'll have to try and get them off with mole grips or summat.

olly

oh right fair play. i'll have to try and find one otherwise i'm up the creek without a paddle

I tried loads of different sockets on mine and even went to honda who told me it was a normal 12 sided 18mm socket, which slips straight off. i eneded up welding normal nuts onto the head of the bolts and getting them off that way!!! :smt047 cheapest option if you have access to a welding plant and they are a bit difficult to get to as well without being on ramps. Just remember to disconnect the battery!;)

Back