• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DALCO & TYPE R ARE NOW ON LINE

Dalco type R

Approved Trader
Just to inform those who don't know or havn't visited us yet,

We have had big dealings with the civic type R owners throughout the country, many travelling hundreds of miles for us to install quality audio systems for them.

My site has been open for a while but I hadn't had chance to display the Type R's we had done,

There is currently 11 out of the 40 or so weve now done.

see here

www.dalcocaraudio.co.uk

under gallery section.

Enjoy!!!!!!

here's one we done today

139-3961_IMGCustom.jpg

139-3956_IMGCustom.jpg

139-3957_IMGCustom.jpg

139-3966_IMGCustom.jpg

£130 for the new style ones,

that includes:

molding, trimming, fabric (colour match alcantara), p+p return.

Steve

Dalco type R said:

that includes:

Steve

They do look sweet 8)

I am quite tempted myself with some of these, I also like what you have done with the amps on the back of the seats, although I need do to something in mine so I can remove the amps easily, so was thinking of a boot floor.

What would you suggest :?:

Carl

dotty said:
Hi Steve,

Are you offering the 25% meguirs discount to this forum too?

yep still doing the 25% off,

I now operate as follows:

orders under £50 = 20% off

orders over £50 = 25% off.

p+p is extra but RARELY goes over £10 max!!!

Steve

N77 said:
Dalco type R said:

that includes:

Steve

They do look sweet 8)

I am quite tempted myself with some of these, I also like what you have done with the amps on the back of the seats, although I need do to something in mine so I can remove the amps easily, so was thinking of a boot floor.

What would you suggest :?:

Carl

why do they need to be removed easily????

Steve

Dynax said:
He's often on the 1/4 mile, so im guessing weight loss 8)

Good guess :lol:

Yeah that reason, I like my 1/4 mile but I can't do without my bass either :lol:

Carl

A spare wheel well amp enclosure could be made quite easeily,

Quick release plug/connections could be installed to allow the disconnection of the cabeling in a matter of seconds,

Being in the spare wheel well will eliminate the chances of the enclosue sliding around the boot and small sections of velcro could be used to hold it down,

An easy task i'd say.

Steve

Sounds easy enough I guess, the only prob is a spare really, although the one they give you is utter pap anyway :lol:

On long journeys I would be better just putting in one of my spare alloys really.

Have you any photos of similar you have done before by any chance ?

I have been meaning to look at quick release connectors but never been able to find any, although I know they are about.

What sort of price would you charge for doing something like that :?:

I have 2 amps and a sub in a box already, although I am getting a slight interference somewhere, it was more prenounced so I re done the grounding points and that stopped it, but there is still a slight noise there.

Carl

double din

how did you get the double din unit in, did you have to modify the OE facia or could you buy a new one from somewhere :shock:

Re: double din

ballylewis said:
how did you get the double din unit in, did you have to modify the OE facia or could you buy a new one from somewhere :shock:

Its a double din slot thats already there so you can fit these type of systems straight in.

I think Dalco makes a surround though as some of the OEM ones don't fit that well once its in

Carl

Back