• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dan's EP3 Track Car (Tight Budget Build) Or Not.

doinmg some bits tommorow then

24th a Cusco 4 point roll cage will be coming for me! ready to be sprayed red to match the x brace etc

cannot wait, car is getting there, 2 rear tyres is def on the next job!!

merry christmas!

Really nice build mate, good luck with it and respect for doing it all yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay new ball joints, wishbone poly bushes and tracking and. wheels balanced car drive like new,

Mate it's really comin on nice!
I get a slight vibration when braking in my fn2 from over 70-80... Changed the rear discs n pads n maybe it helped abit. Not too sure now, may be a number of things front discs, bushes, wheel bearing... So I kinda live with it ... It's only very slight anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeh man could be anything, thats why with this old girl i plan to literally do evrything, paintwork is the last thing i do on my projects :)

yeh ben, im in east sussex, so near brands, lydden hill and silverstone :) , and gotta lot to do but next year shes coming off the road to be a track weekend rare. car

Back