• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dare Rims

I don't think they look that bad, not as bad as some I have seen :lol: .

Colour is good, but they must be cheap for a reason though and i'd urge you not to try and find out why.

OEM FTW, or maybe soem bronze/dark grey Volk's if you have the cash monies.

I went to school with the guy who owns/ designs (or at least he did when they first started, not sure if that is still the case) Dare wheels. Just a piece of useless information.

I've have Dare wheels. They look OK but the finish is crap. I had Drift RS' in the same colour as the ones in the link and the colour started flaking off within a month. It took a lot of arguing with Dare to get them to replace the wheels.

However it could hae been a dodgy batch because the set I got to replace the originals are fine.

They are not overly heavy wheels either.

If I was uber rich & I bought Volks it would not be right. I'd damage them one day or the mrs would. Then again you have to avoid nice car with pikey wheels syndrome.

Back