• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Darks NHB Ep3 air and Rubber!

i thought it was about time to make one of these threads and show a few pictures of my car as iv recently started modifiying it:
Current

Mugen Manifold and Sports cat
Eibach springs
Gruppe M carbon air box
K100
HKS HI-Power 509
Area MotorSport FRSU
D2 Camber arms
E-Tech Strut Brace
Custom rear brace
Custom C pillar brace
Custom Xbrace
Custom floor brace
Eibach camber bolts
Radiant red OEM wheels
D1 Spec wheel Nutts - Black
Tegiwa ETD
Red Tegiwa Induction hose
Red tegiwa Radiator hoses
Mooks Black Hs
Mooks Black Curved SunStrip and CTRO sticker
Mooks CTRO Forum stickers
Red Earthing kit from LeeH
Red TRS Tow Strap
Red Benan Tow Hook
Red painted parts of engine bay
Team Heko Wind deflectors
Tegiwa Socks
My vtec goes bwaaahhhhh Sticker
Front and rear H badges in black and red from s777ltd
Brens Custom Cam cover - OEM Wrinkle black and Rainbow Glitter!

Future Mods:
RBC inlet ( got but not put on and mapped yet
Coilovers
tegiwa shortshifter
shifter bushes
full poly bush kit
rotaslips
Team Mfactory final drive
Team Mfactory LSD

heres a few pictures of when i first got her, sorry for the bad picture quality:

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

a few months ago i purchased a HKS HI-Power 509 cat back exhaust which sounds great in Vtec with a nice burble at low revs or just motorway cruising just need to get the mid box taken out now for a little bit extra noise and hope fully some pops and bangs :twisted:
Me and my new rocket launcher Exhaust
IMG_0402.jpg

Box as big as my mum literaly
IMG_0391.png

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

Exhaust bung -- yeah that will never be used
IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

i Brought a ITG Maxogen of a member on here pretty easy to fit and can feel a bit off a difference from the stock air box and its really looks the part, im buying a red induction hose of a member on here soon which will make it look even better

IMG_0479.png

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

the most recent thing iv done is had my OEM wheels refurbed and a slight change in colour, Ignore how dirty the car is, iv not cleaned it in a week or two as its been off the road while iv had the wheels done and a few other things to do, will give it a proper detail over the weekend and get some proper pictures of it

For some reason only 1-2 pictures off the wheels actualy look like they do in real life, pictures always make them look pale or dodgy

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

this is when they went back on
IMG_0588.jpg

Finaly got my Black H stickers for my center caps, thanks to mook, they make the car and wheels look so much better, heres a couple of pics of them and my new forum stickers :thumbup:
this shows just how bright my wheels actualy are :-D
IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

P1000476.jpg

P1000473.jpg

P1000472.jpg

P1000465.jpg

P1000464.jpg

P1000436.jpg

P1000432.jpg

P1000428.jpg

P1000422.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same as above really, exhaust is best on an evo, r34 etc. Like the wheels though bud.

the last few pictures off the exhaust it fell off one off the hangers on way to where i took the photos ( speed bumps ) and looks daft, didnt realise becasue it wasnt knocking or anything, put it back on later that day and it looks much better, hangs to low in the pictures

Big jap can always looks good on jap cars haha

P1000432.jpg

if it was on properly, this picture you wouldnt be able to see the top off back box and the tip is nicely in the bumper recess

Last edited by a moderator:
for me it just looks too big and abit daft. they sound wicked and the car looks really tidy, but id swap the HKS for an N1 in a heartbeat

sounds awesome with the Mugen mani and sports cat! i like the big jap can, as above quite a few dont like the size but i do, if i was gonna change it id be thinking either spoon N1 or Skunk2 but that wouldnt be for a while i got lots left to do before i get bored of things and wanna change them again

fair do's mate, at the end of the day its your car, and you can do what you want with it, as long as you like it thats all that matters.

Nice and clean but I have to agree with the exhaust. I love angled exhausts, but it's just a bit, OTT IMO.

like the car, wheels and the other little touches. Dislike the exhaust and rear tow bar, but that's just me.

Nice and tidy though, and as you've said you like it so makes my comments moot.

Maybe if you changed the rear rubber mounts on the exhaust you could raise it up a little better. That would improve it.

its higher now mate, it came of one of the hangers in the pictures where you can really see it, bottomed out going to that country road and it must off pushed it off the hanger, im getting some differnt rubbers anyway becasue these keep dropping it off when it bottoms out, so need some better ones as these are worn to much

hehe,

and civic2fast4u the calipers are black now, just the last few pictures where they are black you cant see them, and the ones closer up where u can see calipers were before they were painted

Back